"Seeing PWS Behavior Management Strategies More Clearly" for Families and Professionals
All sessions live on Zoom from 10 AM – 12 PM PST. Each training session builds upon the information provided in prior sessions. Interactive Role Plays reinforce learning. Session Recordings provided to all participants.
- Session 1: June 5 - Food Security and Other Environmental Basics
- Session 2: June 12 - Empathy as a Powerful Intervention & Collaborative Problem-Solving
- Session 3: June 26 - Strategies to Reduce Arguing and Becoming Worn Down
- Session 4: July 10 - Strategies to Improve Cooperation
- Session 5: July 31 - Strategies to Avoid Disappointment and Unwanted Behaviors
- Session 6: Aug 14 - Understanding and Managing Obsessive-Compulsive Behaviors and When to Use Meds